Throughout my degree I conducted a variety of assignments as assessments for various courses at RMIT. As a kind of portfolio, I decided to share some of the work here. Do keep in mind a lot of the work shown here was done through group assignments, so not all the work is mine alone. Code and documents are attributed as such when appropriate.
Introduction to Embedded Systems:
- Sun Tracking unit. A dual axis servo sun tracking unit controlled by an Atmel Atmega32 with code written in assembler,
Wireless Sensor Networks:
- A basic Zigbee meshed network using Texas Instruments Z-Stack. Sends and receive data such as various requests and pseudo sensor information.
- A graphical interface for connecting to, receiving, and transmitting to serial (UART) devices using Qt.
Real Time Systems:
- QNX based traffic light and rail crossing controller. It uses pthreads, message passing between 4 nodes , timers, and other aspects of real time systems to enable safety and flexibility.
- Parametric Direct Acoustic Digital-to-Analog Conversion Capable Loudspeaker Array for Beamforming Applications. A complex research project conducted over one year that involved the simulation of a system, construction of a prototype, and measurement of said prototype. All produced content can be found here.